ISO 9001:2015 Update
At Anderson Acoustics we’re actively working towards gaining accreditation later this year for the internationally recognised 9001 standard. The use of evidence-based decision making ensures we direct resources to the right areas. Our commitment to continuous learning and improvement, through engaged employees, allows us to grow and move fluidly as a business. We want to show our strong commitment and benefit to customers and working partners, and we aim to do this through continuing to take a high quality, robust and straightforward approach to our work.
Our Quality Policy
It is the Policy and essential purpose of Anderson Acoustics Ltd to act, at all times, with good professional practice and to serve our clients’ needs by providing high-quality standards and services in Environmental Consultancy and Community Engagement, and in the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
To achieve this objective the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005. All changes made to the Management System are to be planned and implemented with a programme of Internal Audit and Management Reviews, to maintain the integrity of the system and verify compliance with all requirements.
In particular, Anderson Acoustics Ltd will set measurable objectives that will help achieve customer requirements, including to:
– Deliver technically robust solutions, driven by quality, that aim to achieve a thriving, sustainable business for a better sounding future;
– Monitor and measure the effectiveness of the business processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the Internal Audit Process;
– Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its environmental consultancy and community engagement services meets their requirements and to set measurable objectives for continual improvement, based on the experience and appreciation of our clients’ requirements;
– Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
– Select and work closely with sub-contractors and suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver a reliable performance;
– Recruit great people who are customer-focused and to support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
– Provide a work environment that: treats employees with respect; promotes their wellbeing; provides opportunities for them to lead and succeed; and encourages positive, open communication, collaboration, transparency and teamwork;
– Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s environmental consultancy, community engagement services and business processes;
– Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
– Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
It is the responsibility of all employees, or any person working under the direction of Anderson Acoustics Ltd, to fully comply at all times with the Quality Policy, Procedures and Management System.
Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business, and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.