Anderson Acoustics is an environmental consultancy providing acoustics, noise, vibration, air quality and community engagement services to clients in the construction, planning and aviation sectors. We work on projects large and small, ranging from major infrastructure projects like Heathrow Expansion, HS2 and Thames Tideway to small projects with local businesses, architects, planners and builders.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Acoustic Consultant with 6+ years’ experience to play a significant role in our construction noise team.
We are an employee-owned company and we directly benefit from our own success, making us more committed, innovative and transparent in our working practices. It is our strong belief that a happy, autonomous and self-motivated team of co-owners delivers the highest level of service quality and client value
This is a senior role and will make a significant contribution to defining the company strategy, delivering targeted growth, supporting our unique culture and developing our team.
• Manage the delivery of construction noise management projects from a technical, financial, quality and client satisfaction perspective
• Support the Principal Environmental Consultant on major projects
• Be the face of Anderson Acoustics to the client
• Work 1-2 days a week on-site as part of the client environment team
• Obtain Section 61 (S61) consents on behalf of the client
• Monitor and report on S61 compliance
• Manage and deliver client reports
• Analyse data and turn it into insight
• Lead or participate in client meetings
• Liaise with planning authorities and stakeholders
• Manage, mentor and develop team members
• Ability to apply skills, experience and mindset to new opportunities
• Working on own initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues
• Good team working skills
• Comfortable in a flat, non-hierarchical organisation
• Commercially aware
We offer a fun, friendly and flexible working environment, working with great people, in Brighton or London Bridge. There will be a competitive salary based on experience and capability, a company pension scheme and employee ownership profit share.
If you would like to work in an environment where you are a co-owner and can dictate and share in the success of the business, please apply now.