• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Client feedback results – 92% gold star rated!

As part of our commitment to customer service and quality we regularly survey clients at the end of a project to find out how we performed and how we can improve.

Our client feedback results for August and September are in and we are delighted to announce that 92% of clients gave us an excellent ‘gold star’ rating. The remaining 8% provided valuable feedback which will enable us to make continuous improvements, so we can exceed our clients’ expectations wherever possible in the future.

Matt Guy from Guy Logan Architects Ltd commented:

“It was a difficult project to meet in terms of programme, but Tom and Pau were great and organised everything we needed for sound testing as quickly as possible”.

If you are considering working with us and would like to find out how we can add value to your project we’d love to hear from you.

We'd love to hear from you

How can we add value to your project? Is there something we can help you with?

London: 0203 176 7909 Brighton: 01273 696887 [email protected]

Connect with us

Institute of Acoustics RISQS Verified Acoustics & Noise Consultants UKAS Testing UK Green Building Council Constructionline The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme British Council for Offices EOA